Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/GoKidsMobile“Learning colors for kids” is a simple and exciting learning game for the youngest children. It will introduce the amazing colors of our world to your baby, with the educational process being funny and excessively interesting. With no effort, toddlers will learn to name colors, and to associate them with different objects like fruits and animals.
Advantages of the Game:- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the childs memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, youll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
This frosty December bring to us carol, taste of cinnamon and chocolate. This Xmas holiday call Santa, fairies, elf, reindeer Rudolph, nutcracker, gingerbread man and snowman from Lapland with their miracles and magic. Wait for a good snowfall, take your gloves and go to play with this frosty snow. Make this holiday eve full of wonders for your kids. This winter feast celebration with bells, socks, gifts, toys and fir tree, will make cheer all your family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!